SENIOR REGULATORY ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
€100,000 - €120,000 + bonus
A World Leading management consultancy are seeking an experienced Regulatory Analytics Consultant to take part in innovative projects related to regulatory solutions for major clients.
Recognised globally, this consulting firm are leaders in regulatory and reporting space. Recognised with multiple awards, such as 'Top Employers' Award, they are continually developing their client relationships with World Leading Brands, allowing their employees to have fantastic exposure to a wide variety of top level projects and network.
Joining as a Senior Analytics Regulatory Consultant your role will be focused on:
- Build, develop and manage client relationships providing support and leading projects within the EMEA regulatory frame.
- Ensure the profitability and revenue of the projects whilst meeting profit goals.
- Being up to date on EMEA regulatory requirements (IRB2021, ICAAP, IFRS9, ILAAP)
- Work along the sales team providing pre-sales support on regulatory solutions across existing clients and new.
- Be part of the development of regulatory solutions as well as valuing new holistic regulatory propositions.
- Train and disseminate knowledge across the European Analytics team by sharing and leading activities such as events and conferences.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory regulations as Basel, IFRS9, NPL, IRB2021 package among others.
- Strong financial acumen and commercially astute
- Industry technology experience and ability to shape and define analytics solutions
- Prior demonstration of creating business and ability to build and maintain solid long-term relationships
- Fluent in French and English
- up to €110,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Flexible benefits
- Private health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to me via the Apply link on this page.
€100000 - €120000 per annum + Bonus