LEAD TECHNICAL ENGINEER
SALARY (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
This is an exclusive opportunity to work as an Lead Technical Engineer in Paris for one of the largest Media&Tech companies in the world. With offices in several countries globally, the company is dealing with high amounts of data and several online platforms, which all require innovative thinking and a sense of creativity.
As an Lead Tech Engineer you will have the opportunity to build the search team from scratch along with the Engineering Manager, while focusing on the technical side of the projects. Your task will consist in:
- This isn't a manager role, but you will have a clear role in leading a team of engineers on the technical side to help the company have a structured data pipeline from beginning to end.
- Continuously improve the software engineering techniques, processes and technologies.
- Be a great point of contact between the business stakeholders and the technical side.
- Help building up the E-commerce platform using cutting edge technologies - the company is currently focused on using Go and ElasticSearch.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As a successful Engineering Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or similar)
- Proven extensive experience with search engines such as Elasticsearch or Solr within a commercial environment
- Excellent skills working with Go (GoLang) personally or commercially
- Experience and seniority in a senior technical role
- Strong communication skills in English
- International environment
- Interesting salary package
- other interesting benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to me via the apply link on this page.
€60000 - €90000 per annum