Credit Risk Expert
55-70K€ + benefits
A world leading player in the consumer credit industry is looking for a credit risk expert to work across a variety of projects as an internal consultant. Working within the risk department of the company, you will work closely under the head of risk and will be the subject matter expert, able to bring your insights and knowledge on a variety of credit risk topics such as reviewing and validating models, give your opinions on strategies, put in place metrics and relevant watchdogs and alerts….
- Thanks to your large credit risk knowledge, you will be the referent in the department for all credit risk reviews and validation (ICAAP, Stress tests, PD, LDG, Provision, IFR9, Bale..)
- You'll work both in French and English and will have regular interaction with the different countries of the company and often work on international projects
- You will not be in charge of the hands on modelling work, but will be at hand prior to it to set parameters and relevant KPIs, and after to review and analyse the models
- Globally you will be working just like an internal consultant and/or auditor for credit risk related topics
- You'll deliver your insights at Director level and manage regulatory affairs for the branch.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field
- A proven background in Credit risk, for example in auditing or consulting
- Knowledge of SAS and BI tools is a plus
- Fluent French and professional English
- Authorised to work in the EU
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending me a CV through the "apply" link on this page.
€55000 - €70000 per annum